This is a short guide to the licenses you may need in running your community building.

You may need to apply for different licences depending on the activities taking place in your community building.



This guide covers the main areas you may need to consider in this area, but you will need to read it in the context of your own organisation, which may mean amendments to make it fully relevant are necessary. It does not constitute legal advice and further steps may be necessary to ensure you comply with current UK legislation.